Small Business Consulting Group (SBC)
Through the law firm’s small business consulting group, SBC, the firm is committed to helping your businesses grow by removing obstacles to its success, and by providing support and assistance in areas such as tax, accounting, financial planning, business development and modeling.
The SBC group is comprised of experts and professionals from industry and academia, including accountants, financial advisors, and business professors who have many years of business experience working in both the profit and non-profit business sector that will help your business grow and prosper.
Interested in learning more about us?
B. S. in Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, 1966
M. S. in Solid Mechanics, Brown University, 1969
Ph.D. in Solid Mechanics, Brown University, 1972
Adjunct Professor of Management, Lawrence Technological University
Consultant on Strategic Management, and Leadership Development
- Specializes in strategic management, leadership development, organizational effectiveness, technology management, global collaboration, business planning, entrepreneurship, and career development.
- Consult various US, China and Taiwan institutes
Executive Director, GM Global Technology Management
- Responsible for establishing GM’s global technology strategy and managing the portfolio of advanced programs
- Direct the development and implementation of advanced technology, and technology collaboration with suppliers, government, and academia
- Executive in charge of global technology collaboration between GM North America, GM China, GM Daewoo, Suzuki, Subaru, Isuzu, and FIAT.
Executive Director, GM R&D Center
- Direct the research and development of engines, transmission, hybrids, and fuel systems
- Direct the research in enterprise, business, and production systems
Human Resources Consulting
B. S. in Psychology, the State University of New York
M. S. in Industrial Psychology, Wayne State University
Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and a minor in Social Psychology, Wayne State University
For over 30 years, Dr. Inskeep has designed human resource systems, counseled, consulted, and taught on a number of individual and organization development matters, and managed human resource operations for a variety of domestic and international organizations. His experience includes management responsibility in personnel planning, administration and human resource/organization development, with an emphasis on recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee counseling/relations, succession planning, performance management, policy development, and total quality management. His university teaching experience spans four institutions.
Doeren Mayhew CPAs and advisors is a certified public accounting firm serving businesses nationwide from offices in Michigan, Houston and Ft. Lauderdale. Doeren Mayhew”s award-winning CPAs and investment bankers provide comprehensive accounting and consulting services, specializing in domestic and international tax planning, construction accounting, manufacturing accounting, mergers and acquisitions, lawsuits and litigation support, business valuations and serves as a valuable resource to the law firm’s small business consulting group.